Commercial and Medical Publications
In addition to regulatory and medical writing, Synchrogenix offers a range of commercial and medical information writing services with proven expertise in developing global strategies to support timely and accurate release of scientific and medical information.
With the support of our experts, sponsors can demonstrate their thought leadership at scientific conferences and in peer-reviewed journals without having to spend inordinate amounts of time assembling drafts, coordinating author reviews, managing journal and conference submissions, and performing galley checks.
Synchrogenix strategically develops plans for communication of data across the full product development life-cycle from discovery through commercialization. Synchrogenix provides strategic expertise and execution to deliver quality medical communications (medcomms) and medical publications (medpubs) to:
- Pharmaceutical, biotech and startup companies
- Patient advocacy groups
- Health care professionals
- The public
With over 250 full-time employees in 17 global locations, Synchrogenix is the largest regulatory and medical writing group in the world. Our experts are seasoned professionals with experience in:
- Therapeutic areas: over 75 indications in fifteen therapeutic areas, including medical devices, diagnostics, and rare diseases.
- Scientific: preclinical and clinical research, pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modeling and simulation, and health economics and outcomes research (HEOR).
- Regulatory: strategic clinical development, risk assessment, and agency engagement.
- Communications: publications plan development, medical affairs, and marketing.
- Project management: stakeholder alignment, problem solving, and timeline management
Strategic Thinking and Execution
Lead writers coordinate cross-functional project teams based on the scope of the project. By engaging Synchrogenix for medical communications and publications planning, companies benefit from:
- Increased internal focus on research and development
- Increased internal staff productivity
- Continuity of support from regulatory writing to publications
- Communication and transparency throughout the entire process
- High quality submission-ready deliverables
Study-related Publication Offerings:
- Publication Plans
- Gap analysis
Scientific Document Offerings:
- Literature reviews
- Book chapters
- White papers and case studies
- Grant applications
- Blog and web copy
- Quality reviews
Medical Information Document Offerings:
- Standard response letters
- Call center FAQs/scripts
- REMS-related patient education
- Plain language summaries of publications
- CME programs