- Responding to a regulatory request for events of special interest?
- Tying up your team as they review and correct poorly written narratives?
- Finding issues maintaining narrative consistency across your studies and programs?
- Still waiting for final patient profiles?
- Having to manually access and input information from CIOMS/safety database data?
Synchrogenix is evolving the narrative process
We offer narrative writing solutions that significantly reduce production time. Synchrogenix offers a unique advantage based on a cohesive approach and strong project leadership. We complete over 150 successful projects each year with ranges up to 6,500 narratives.
We use Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology, which allows for rapid high-volume tech-enabled document authoring.
We understand and support the entire cross-functional authoring process to ensure efficient, consistent, and effective messaging across all communications.
Our leadership enables a cohesive process that removes the burden from sponsor teams and results in high quality narratives and an efficient experience.
Narrative Builder: Technology for the New Age of Narrative Writing
We recognize that managing large narrative projects with moving timelines is challenging, especially given the complexities that go into preparing your data for use. With Narrative Builder, we can manage thousands of narratives to full completion, including review, in a fraction of the time.
Using Narrative Builder
- Create custom project templates with ease
- Re-use narrative sections and/or templates from previous projects
- Apply datasets to projects and preview that patient's data populated in your template sections in real-time during development
- Eliminate the need to rely on programmed patient listings as sources for narratives
- Gain efficiency, quality and consistency across your narrative set
Watch our video to learn more about Synchrogenix's narrative writing solutions.
Behavior, Process and Technology: How They Work Together to Create a Streamlined Narrative Process
Product development has become increasingly complex and multi-layered. Using our thirty plus years of experience in authoring and review of large patient narrative projects, we've created a centralized, truly cross-functional patient narrative authoring paradigm.
Substantial time and cost efficiencies require strategic re-thinking of established paradigms, bridging of functional lines, and creation of new technology-enabled approaches across the framework.
Request our white paper (below)
- Implementation of innovative technology to alleviate the burden of manual manipulation
- Focus on the removal of silos
- Appropriate process changes