- This event has passed.
Demonstration: Regulatory Information Management (RIM) System – May 29
May 29, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Attend this webinar to see a demonstration of Synchrogenix's GlobalSubmit Regulatory Information Management (RIM) products: COMMUNICATE and MANAGE. See firsthand how you can build a global process around a single solution with real-time submission management to plan, publish, validate, and report on submission status for every submission type and region. Register for the May 29 demonstration today.
COMMUNICATE Product Details
- A central system to track agency correspondence and commitments.
- Emphasizes the end user experience while capturing the important information departments need to respond to Agency requests and fulfill commitments in a timely manner.
- Allows users to create accurate records of non-submissions information exchanged between sponsor and Agency.
- Takes large amounts of information across many products, and potentially multiple agencies, and distills it down into smart user categories.
- A sensible solution for tracking what commitments were made to various agenices and when those commitments are due.
- Simplifies entering, tracking and meeting commitments on time with complete internal transparency.
- Easily customizable.
MANAGE Product Details
- A central system to track submissions data and regulatory activity status.
- Gives regulatory operations teams the high-level data needed to manage present and future workloads.
- Provides scalability as your organization develops new products and moves further along the lifecycle of active products.
- Views can be customized to give everyone within a regulatory department only the information relevant to their job role.
- Real-time awareness to the regulatory status of each product in your global portfolio.
- Edit and run reports on historical and upcoming global regulatory activities filtered by region, product, time increment, etc. with just a few mouse clicks.