A Better Way to Verify Bookmarks and Hyperlinks
Marketing applications can contain over 1,000,000 links, and prior to the release of Synchrogenix's GlobalSubmit CROSSCHECK, the integrity of those links had to be manually verified. The sponsors who previously spoke of a cumbersome, time-consuming quality control process are now reporting on average a 300% increase in productivity after adopting CROSSCHECK.
Much like other tools in Synchrogenix's GlobalSubmit Submissions Management software suite, CROSSCHECK is intuitive and able to introduce greater efficiency into the overall electronic submission process. CROSSCHECK functions as a single interface built into Synchrogenix's GlobalSubmit REVIEW and PUBLISH that displays the relationship between a hyperlinks' source and destination side-by-side.
The end user is quickly able to determine if a link is active and points to the correct location. If you find a broken hyperlink or bookmark, it can be fixed directly using the CROSSCHECK interface. Additionally, CROSSCHECK allows users to detect and fix validation errors in PUBLISH using the VALIDATE engine.
CROSSCHECK remains the only product on the market with a proven ability to successfully manage millions of links across thousands of files. Adopting this user-friendly platform mitigates the likelihood of human error inherent in manually verifying the integrity of bookmarks and hyperlinks.
- The most advanced PDF quality checks on the market
- See all technical issues for every link while reviewing the eCTD
- Ensure all links point to the correct location
- Easily locate links that have been replaced or deleted
- Displays both the link and the target location in a side-by-side view
- Sortable lists for every link with a technical error
CROSSCHECK with LINK
- Ability to both preview and fix any issues with links and bookmarks in one interface
- Works with file system and eCTD software
- Ability to process one million links per hour
- Most efficient, stable tool to ensure links and bookmarks in PDF files are submission-ready
- Faster than any other product with low memory consumption
- Automatically generate hyperlinks
- Ability to modify bookmark and hyperlink properties at a file or submission-level
- Ability to work with any PDF document
- Output can feed into any publishing system